When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, such as information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you visit our website, we collect information on the specific pages or items you view, the website or search keywords that brought you here, and how you interact with it. This automatically collected data is known as “Device Information.”
We use the following technologies to acquire device information:
- “Cookies” are little data files that are saved on your device or computer and usually contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” record what happens on the website and collect data such your IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamp.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic data that are used to track how you navigate a website.
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our website, we gather some information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and telephone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
USES OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
We utilize the order information we gather in general to fulfill any orders you place on our site (including processing your payment information, shipping arrangements, and sending you bills and/or purchase confirmations).
We also use this information to:
- connect with you;
- check our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- provide you with information or advertisements about our products or services based on your choices.
We use the device data we collect to help us screen for risk and fraud (specifically, your IP address), as well as to improve and optimize our website in general (for example, by generating information about how our customers browse and interact to analyze the website and evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to assist us in using your personal information, as indicated above. We use Shopify to power our online store, for example, and you can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to better analyze how our customers use this site; you can learn more about how Google handles your personal information by visiting https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Google Analytics can also be turned off at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your personal information to comply with relevant laws and regulations, respond to subpoenas, search warrants, or other valid requests for information, or otherwise safeguard our rights.
We use your personal information to present you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe will be of interest to you, as indicated above. Visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work for more information on how targeted advertising works.
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- You may also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that when we receive a Do Not Track signal from your browser, we do not change our Site’s data gathering and use methods.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to seek access to the personal information we hold on you, as well as the correction, updating, or deletion of that information. Please contact us using the information provided below if you wish to exercise this privilege.
Furthermore, if you are a European resident, you should be aware that we are processing your information in order to fulfill a contract we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through this website) or to do our legitimate business as described above. Please be aware that your data will be moved outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We will keep your order information when you place an order through our website. Except the situation that you ask to delete it.
We will update our private policy due to the development of our website. (changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons, etc.)